Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 695 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.936 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,090 (S/. 3,114) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)