Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.601 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,193 (S/. 3,067) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (32 minutes ago)