Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 759 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.107 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,975 (S/. 3,430) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)