Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,705 (S/. 5,360) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)