Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 910 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.762 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,711 (9,637 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)