Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 836 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.401 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,208 (Mex$ 27,403) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)