Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 945 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,456 (Mex$ 17,955) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)