Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,211 (Php48,337) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)