Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,735 (Php72,294) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (37 minutes ago)