Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.833 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,192 (S/. 3,741) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (16 minutes ago)