Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.102 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,785 (S/. 3,720) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)