Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.605 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,327 (S/. 4,093) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)