Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.056 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,336 (S/. 3,370) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)