Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,991 (€912) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)