Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 942 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,024 (€1,654) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)