Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.310 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,859 (56,370 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)