Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,036 (61,099 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)