Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,294 (82,429 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)