Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,250 (R$ 5,971) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)