Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 907 prices entered by 99 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,255 (7,293 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)