Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.927 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,284 ($b11,311) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (36 minutes ago)