Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,409 ($b11,125) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)