Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 763 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.493 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,527 ($b7,198) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)