Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.799 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨42,221 (ARS $15,082) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (41 minutes ago)