Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.060 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,467 ($1,260) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)