Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.349 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,545 ($1,252) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)