Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.626 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨53,001 (E£ 14,618) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 10,499 (25 minutes ago)