Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.825 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨55,134 (E£ 14,415) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)