Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.620 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨73,060 (E£ 20,181) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)