Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.252 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨71,776 (E£ 16,879) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (34 minutes ago)