Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.584 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨67,576 (E£ 18,857) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)