Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.173 INR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 847 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 179% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,570 (20,602 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)