Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.008 INR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 811 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)