Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.152 INR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 924 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 193% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,493 (14,726 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)