Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.069 INR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 892 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 180% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,682 (22,612 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)