Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.272 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,560 (8,112 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)