Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.843 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,916 (4,506 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)