Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 961 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.751 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,068 (5,304 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (32 minutes ago)