Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 953 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.829 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,150 (5,596 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)