Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 967 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,663 (₨78,905) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)