Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.949 INR / MUR
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 154 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,252 (₨68,374) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)