Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 848 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,142 (₨87,158) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)