Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.854 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,281 (₨104,804) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)