Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 772 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 INR / MUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,169 (₨91,529) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)