Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18964 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,039 (511,699 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)