Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11069 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,456 (1,106,290 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)