Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.142 INR / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 975 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,839 (R 20,195) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)