Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.015 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 153% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,512 (194,557 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)