Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.032 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,388 (201,022 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)