Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,515 (218,956 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)