Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 167% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,757 (208,089 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)