Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,296 (€1,485) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)