Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.305 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 212% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,368 (£1,767) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)