Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00489 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,820 (Rp 15,314,844) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)