Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,739 (Rp 20,636,184) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (40 minutes ago)