Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.793 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,147 (R$ 7,202) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)