Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,097 (R$ 5,568) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)