Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,894 (R$ 6,669) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)