Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.472 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,447 (R$ 4,953) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (32 minutes ago)