Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.991 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,273 (R 17,287) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)