Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,353 (₨ 117,291) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (32 minutes ago)