Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,232 (₨ 176,872) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)