Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,563 (₨ 108,119) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)