Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10995 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 228% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,409 (1,668,189 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (42 minutes ago)