Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12238 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 227% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,999 (1,389,087 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)