Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 680 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,530 (€2,143) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)