Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 877 prices entered by 92 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,861 (€1,479) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)