Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 704 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,943 (€1,940) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)