Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 876 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.812 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 240% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,495 (£1,977) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)