Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 620 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.991 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,826 (3,077 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)