Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 820 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.739 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,048 (1,774 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)