Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 845 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.022 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,868 (2,020 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)