Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 804 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.038 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,371 (2,232 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)