Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.457 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,965 (5,041 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (33 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)