Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,944 (3,283 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)