Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.995 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨69,308 (4,078 lei) in Piteşti.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 3 hours ago)