Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.209 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,710 (6,583 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)