Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 583 prices entered by 63 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)