Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 892 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,892 (R$ 5,962) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (20 minutes ago)