Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 690 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,778 (R$ 5,601) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)