Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,926 (R$ 7,496) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)