Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 117% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,416 (R$ 7,793) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)