Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.612 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,542 (41,166 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)