Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 860 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.215 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,580 (31,280 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)