Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,053 (46,820 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)