Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.882 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,709 (67,327 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)