Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,170 (46,268 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)