Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.941 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,371 (47,079 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)