Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,419 (69,663 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)