Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨57,549 (19,294,744 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)