Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,473 (R 27,378) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)