Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20640 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨66,794 (323,612 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)