Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 895 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.893 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,242 (RM6,940) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)