Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 934 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.492 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,000 (RM6,917) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)