Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,014 (₨162,574) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (29 minutes ago)