Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,023 (₨137,968) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)