Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 194% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,914 (€2,164) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)