Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 198% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,807 (€2,231) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)