Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,147 (руб 62,777) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)