Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 841 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,139 (COL$3,702,853) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)