Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 675 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02248 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,696 (COL$5,681,304) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)