Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02288 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,515 (COL$4,305,330) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)