Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 915 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02327 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,501 (COL$3,673,614) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)