Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,872 (105,032 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)