Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,598 (R$ 7,427) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (43 minutes ago)