Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.387 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,067 ($U67,882) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)