Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21408 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,989 (368,967 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)