Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.136 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,033 (50,588 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)